The founder company, South African Scientific Products, originated in 1983 under the direction of Mel Davies and focused entirely on servicing pathology laboratories with instrumentation and consumables. The inclusion over the years of further product lines for both the science and medical market, afforded the Group's ability to anticipate technology changes and service to both the science and medical arenas was strengthened. In 1999 the company became known as The Scientific Group.
|Branch location||Contact person||Telephone|
|Cape Town||n/a||+27 (0)21 555 1461|
|Durban||n/a||+27 (0)31 266 1233|
|Port Elizabeth||n/a||+27 (0)41 463 3942|